Shaded and lifeless teeth are a thing of the past. Complications such as chipping and sensibility are also gone with the introduction of Monolithic Zirconium Crowns here at Kaver Dental.
Monolithic Zirconium crowns are a more durable, esthetic alternative to posterior metal occlusal PFMs or cast gold. They are ideal restorations for demanding situations like bruxers, implant restorations and areas with limited occlusal space.
- Suitable for posterior crowns and bridges
- Acceptable aesthetics as an alternative to Full metal restorations
- Limited to no risk of delaminating / porcelain shearing
- Limited preparation required
- Restorations exhibit improved translucency and color similar to natural dentition, making them a restorative option in the anterior as well
- Resistant to chipping because it is made of solid zirconia with no porcelain overlay Glazed to a smooth surface to reduce plaque accumulation
- Designed using state of the art CAD/CAM technology
- Virtually unbreakable
- The normal too hot/cold sensations that can be felt with other crowns does not normally occur because of reduced thermal conductivity, this being another strong point for zirconia.
Ask today for the crown of the future available now at Kaver Dental.