Over 14 years experience in all areas of the dental fields, from treatment planning, diagnostics and practice to insurance claims management and dental office protocol.
- Doctorate in Dental Surgery, Universidad Evangélica de El Salvador, 2001
- ADA Board Exams UTSA San Antonio, Texas, 2001.
- ADA Board Exams UF, Gainesville, Florida. 2003
- Licensure in Dentistry, Universidad de Costa Rica., 2007
Seminars and Courses
- Course in Basic Cardiac Support in 2014
- SIRONA 3D and Panoramic X-ray course 2014
- SIRONA Academy CEREC 2013
- First CEREC Symposium Central America. 2015
- Licence to practice Dentistry in Guatemala, El Salvador and Costa Rica.
- Member of the Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica.
- Courses in First aid, Radiology and CAD CAM in CEREC.
- Member Colegio Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica.
- Member: FOLA, FOCAP, FDI
- Hospital Militar Central San Salvador, 2000.
- Relief work Fundacion Intervida, Guatemala 2001-2003
- Relief Work Fundacion intervida El Salvador, 2003-2004.
- Private Practice, San Salvador, 2004-2005
- Metlife Dental, 2006-2007
- Smith Sterling Dental Labs 2008-2009.
- Private Practice 2010-Present
- Kaver Dental Cosmetics and Implants 2013- Present.
- Highly professional and dynamic with extensive knowledge of dental care and treatments
- Extensive knowledge of replacing teeth with dental implants, bridges, crowns and cosmetic dentistry
- Ability to perform intraoral assessment, photographic examination and X-ray through Digital Software
- Constant update of the latest advances in dentistry through magazines, articles and attendance to dental seminars.
Languages: English, Spanish, Basic French and German