Strong & Durable
Kaver Dental is a leading provider of dental implant restoration and cosmetic dentistry services in Costa Rica. Our team is dedicated to using the highest quality materials to restore missing teeth following implant surgery and to anchor other types of dental structures, such as dental bridges. If you’re considering dental implant treatment and want to learn more about the procedure, read on.
Dental implants are an excellent option for filling the spaces created by missing teeth. They closely resemble natural teeth in terms of strength and durability and can be a great option for patients looking for a long-term solution. While the treatment process may take longer than traditional prosthetic options, the results are well worth it. These restorations are both beautiful and durable.
The dental implant treatment process involves surgically placing a screw-type implant in the patient’s jaw. The implant root will later serve as the base for sturdy, durable Zirconia crowns. With these restorations, patients can feel comfortable eating, speaking, laughing or smiling.
Who do we recommend them for?
- Are missing one or more teeth
- Have lost teeth due to injury, disease, or decay
- Want a long-term solution for missing teeth
- Want to improve their ability to chew and speak
- Want to improve the esthetics of their smile
- Have sufficient jawbone density to support the implant.
- Want to avoid the need for removable dentures.
- Want to increase their self-confidence and overall quality of life.
- Want a more natural-looking and feeling replacement for missing teeth.
Before & After
9/10 patients would recommend us to a friend
Ready for the smile that
Book your appointment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made of titanium that support a crown, bridge, or denture.
Are dental implants safe?
Yes, dental implants have a high success rate and are considered a safe option for tooth replacement.
How long do dental implants last?
With proper care, dental implants can last for several decades.
Can anyone get dental implants?
Not everyone is a suitable candidate for dental implants. Factors such as gum disease, jawbone density, and overall health must be evaluated by a dentist to determine candidacy.