Full Mouth Restoration
Seamless & Worry Free
If you’re self-conscious about your yellowed or worn-down teeth, missing teeth, or changes in your smile over the years, a full mouth restoration may be the solution for you. This procedure addresses every major issue in your mouth, including your teeth, gums, and bite, and can be completed in just 10 business days. Not only will you regain a healthy bite, but you’ll also have a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
Costa Rica is an excellent option for full mouth restorations due to the lower costs and high-quality work. Prices are up to half as much as in the United States and Canada, and the quality of the work is equal to or superior to that of dental offices in those countries. With direct flights and affordable prices, Costa Rica is a great choice for those looking to improve their smile while saving money.
Who do we recommend them for?
- Individuals with multiple missing teeth.
- People with severely worn down or damaged teeth.
- People experiencing chronic jaw pain or headaches caused by bite misalignment.
- Individuals with multiple cavities or advanced tooth decay.
- People with uneven or irregularly shaped teeth.
- Those with previous failed dental work that needs to be corrected.
- Individuals with significant staining or discoloration of their teeth.
- Patients who have lost a significant amount of jawbone and need a jawbone reconstruction.
- People with multiple dental health problems that require a comprehensive treatment plan
Before & After
9/10 patients would recommend us to a friend
Ready for the smile that
Book your appointment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is full mouth reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is a comprehensive dental procedure in which every major issue in the mouth is addressed and treated as part of a single treatment plan.
Who needs full mouth reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is recommended for individuals with multiple dental issues, such as missing or damaged teeth, bite problems, and jaw pain.
How long does full mouth reconstruction take?
The length of time it takes for full mouth reconstruction varies depending on the individual case, but it can typically be completed within a few months.
Is full mouth reconstruction painful?
Some discomfort or pain may occur during the procedure, but this can typically be managed with pain medication.